Do and don’ts while working from home?
- Do maintain regular contact with your team.
- Don’t snack all day.
- Do dress appropriately.
- Don’t turn the TV on.
- Do invest in the right equipment.
- Don’t work from anywhere.
- Do decorate your workspace.
- Don’t forget to take regular breaks.
How do you stay in shape when working from home?
- Schedule Your Exercise. First and foremost, stick to a routine that includes your regular exercise.
- Get Up Every Hour. Being sedentary for long periods is not good for your health.
- Sneak in Extra Movement.
- Go Digital.
- Use What You Have.
What happens to your body when you work from home? Prolonged sitting (which remote working without taking breaks could promote) is linked to a wide range of health complications: poor posture, back and neck pain, stiff and weak muscles, poor cardiovascular health and increased risk diabetes, and other chronic diseases – even poor digestion, Rogerson explains.
How do desk workers stay in shape?
- Let’s face it.
- Take mini breaks.
- Take advantage of lunch breaks.
- Stretch or move at your desk.
- Encourage walking meetings.
- Alternate between sitting and standing.
- Skip the elevator.
- Utilize your time outside of work.