How can I improve my health in summer?
11 General Tips to Beat the Heat
- Wear loose clothing.
- Digesting food during the summer months is especially difficult.
- Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from the harsh rays of the sun.
- Protect your skin from the ultraviolet rays by putting on generous amounts of sunscreen.
- Avoid excessive caffeine consumption.
What are some summer tips?
10 Tips for a Happy and Healthy Summer
- Keep food safety in mind when grilling out or picnicking.
- Be careful with fireworks.
- Get plenty of rest and stay hydrated.
- Take advantage of summer fruits and vegetables.
- Get moving!
- Keep your skin protected from the sun.
- Be aware of summer hazards.
Do and don’ts in summer?
8 must know dos and don’ts to battle heatwave
- 01/9Food rules to follow in summer season.
- 02/9Spicy food.
- 03/9Avoid too much dry fruits.
- 04/9Fried food.
- 05/9Avoid caffeinated drinks.
- 06/9Consume liquid diet.
- 07/9Avoid cooking during peak hours.
- 08/9Drink sufficient water.
What should not eat in summer?
9 Foods And Drinks To Avoid This Summer
- Coffee. Avoid or limit your consumption of coffee if you want to stay hydrated during this blazing summertime.
- Pickles. Pickles are very high in sodium which can also encourage dehydration in the body.
- Fruits over juices.
- High salt intake.
- Fried food.