How can I improve my health in summer?
- Wear loose clothing.
- Digesting food during the summer months is especially difficult.
- Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from the harsh rays of the sun.
- Protect your skin from the ultraviolet rays by putting on generous amounts of sunscreen.
- Avoid excessive caffeine consumption.
What should you avoid during the summers?
- Coffee. Avoid or limit your consumption of coffee if you want to stay hydrated during this blazing summertime.
- Pickles. Pickles are very high in sodium which can also encourage dehydration in the body.
- Fruits over juices.
- High salt intake.
- Fried food.
What food should we have in summer to keep ourselves healthy?
- Iced Coffee and Tea –
- Melons –
- Mangoes –
- Salads –
- Berries –
- Corn –
- Fresh Juice –
What should I drink in summer?
- Jun 22, 2021. 10 healthy drinks to beat the heat in summer season.
- Sugarcane juice. Sugarcane juice gives you instant energy and makes you feel rejuvenated immediately.
- Coconut water. We all know how healthy this is.
- Jal jeera.
- Ice tea.
- Cold coffee.