How can I make my body healthy at home?
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Consume less salt and sugar.
- Reduce intake of harmful fats.
- Avoid harmful use of alcohol.
- Don’t smoke.
- Be active.
- Check your blood pressure regularly.
- Get tested.
How can a teenager live a healthy lifestyle? Do some kind of exercise nearly every day, including some form of resistance exercise and cardiovascular exercise. Stay active, be active, sweat a little. Choose activities that you have fun with – keeping activity fun is one of the best ways to maintain activity over a lifetime.
What should teenager eat?
- fruit and vegetables.
- potatoes, bread, rice, pasta and other starchy carbohydrates.
- beans, pulses, fish, eggs and other proteins.
- dairy and alternatives.
- oils and spreads.
How can I be a healthy girl?
- Go see your primary care doctor. There are many steps women can take to achieve—or maintain—good health.
- Take a look at your diet.
- Get moving.
- Watch what you put in your body.
- Prioritize sleep.
- Reduce stress.
- Learn to say “no.”
- Make a list for your medical visits.