How can I stay healthy in January?
Here are six ways to stay healthy during cold weather:
- Get a flu shot.
- Wash your hands often.
- Eat for immunity.
- Keep moving!
- Get some sun.
- Maintain good skin health.
What is good for health in winter? Spinach, kale, oranges, carrots, etc. are all delicious foods you can enjoy in winter. Loading up on immune-boosting foods, such as those rich in vitamin C, zinc, and iron, is most important for your immune system in winter. Without these protective barriers, your body may become susceptible to winter ailments.
How can I improve my health in 2022?
- Exercise Regularly. Staying physically fit improves cardiovascular and muscular health and helps fight disease.
- Eat Right.
- Get Enough Sleep.
- Protect Yourself From COVID-19 and the Flu.
- Stick to Your Plan.
What are the tips to stay healthy for this season?
- Make nutritious choices. Continue to eat a heart-healthy diet full of fruits, vegetables, low-fat dairy and lean proteins.
- Exercise. Shorter days and colder weather can translate to less frequent exercise.
- Drink in moderation.
- Reduce stress.