How can you improve employee health and wellness?
- Eat a good breakfast.
- Be prepared to handle stress.
- Reduce sitting time.
- Build a healthy lunch routine.
- Encourage hand washing.
- Prevent back pain from sitting.
- Avoid digital eye strain.
- Make time for physical activity.
What are some good wellness tips?
- Get some activity every day. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends External Site American adults get at least 150 minutes of activity per week.
- Up your fruits and veggies.
- Get more sleep.
- Prioritize your mental health.
- Ditch sugary drinks and opt for water instead.
What are 4 goals for an employee wellness program? Improve employee health and well-being. Empower employees with health education and lifestyle skills that enable them to achieve their best possible health. Positively affect employee morale and job satisfaction. Optimize performance and productivity.
How do you bring wellness into the workplace?
- Host fitness contests.
- Sponsor employees in their own fitness conquests.
- Start an office sports team.
- Offer paid time off for health screenings.
- Offer ample sick time.
- Organize group fitness classes.
- Provide complimentary healthy meals.
- Encourage walking meetings.