How do you take care of your body with a desk job?
- Posture. To help keep your body pain-free, practicing good posture is important especially if you’re sitting at your desk for eight hours a day.
- Keep Active.
- Make Friends.
- Take Your Breaks.
- Eat Healthily.
- Listen To Music.
- Clean Your Desk.
- Decorate Your Desk & Cubicle.
What are the six basic rules for good health?
- Medical. It’s important to establish and maintain a relationship with a primary care provider who will partner with you to help you understand your specific medical risks and assess your general state of health.
- Social Wellness.
What are 5 ways to improve your health?
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Consume less salt and sugar.
- Reduce intake of harmful fats.
- Avoid harmful use of alcohol.
- Don’t smoke.
- Be active.
- Check your blood pressure regularly.
- Get tested.
What are the 8 principles of health?
- Portion Size.
- Water Intake.
- Avoiding Fake Food.
- Balancing Nutrition.
- Avoiding Food Bans.
- Reducing Toxic Load.
- Maintaining a Non-Sedentary Lifestyle.
- Choosing a Positive Perspective.