What are 10 tips for a healthy lifestyle?
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Consume less salt and sugar.
- Reduce intake of harmful fats.
- Avoid harmful use of alcohol.
- Don’t smoke.
- Be active.
- Check your blood pressure regularly.
- Get tested.
How can you improve health and wellness?
- Take Proper Sleep:
- Eat a Balanced Diet:
- Expose Your Body to Sunlight:
- Deal with Stress:
- Exercise Daily:
- Stay Away from Smoking and Alcohol:
- Be Social, as Much as You Can:
- Find and Practice New Hobbies:
What are 8 things you can do to improve your health and wellness?
- Drink More Water. Aim to drink 60oz of water every day.
- Get More Sleep. You should be getting 7-9 hours of GOOD sleep every night.
- Walk It Out.
- Eat Breakfast.
- Cook Meals.
- Friends and Family Time.
What are 7 things you can do to improve your health?
- 1 Ease into exercise. Regular exercise helps to ward off nearly every degenerative disease, including cognitive decline.
- 2 Sleep until you’re rested.
- 3 Follow a heart-healthy diet.
- 4 Snack selectively.
- 5 Go for the joe.
- 6 Don’t shy away from chocolate.
- 7 Stay connected.