What can you do for Mental Health Awareness Month?
- Start a Conversation. It can feel strange or awkward to reach out to someone who may need your assistance.
- Prioritize Your Mental Health. Mental Health Awareness Month is an ideal time to reflect on your own mental wellness.
- Donate or Volunteer.
What should I do for mental health day?
- Get good sleep. Lack of sleep can have a bigger impact on your health than you’d imagine.
- Do something creative.
- Clean your home.
- Eat a healthy breakfast.
- Get in a morning workout.
- Socialize with people.
- Just relax.
- Enjoy the outdoors.
How do you promote good mental health?
- Connect with other people. Good relationships are important for your mental wellbeing.
- Be physically active. Being active is not only great for your physical health and fitness.
- Learn new skills.
- Give to others.
- Pay attention to the present moment (mindfulness)
Why is Mental Health Month important? Mental Health Month raises awareness of trauma and the impact it can have on the physical, emotional, and mental well-being of children, families, and communities.