What can you do for Mental Health Awareness Month?
- Start a Conversation. It can feel strange or awkward to reach out to someone who may need your assistance.
- Prioritize Your Mental Health. Mental Health Awareness Month is an ideal time to reflect on your own mental wellness.
- Donate or Volunteer.
How do you promote good mental health?
- Connect with other people. Good relationships are important for your mental wellbeing.
- Be physically active. Being active is not only great for your physical health and fitness.
- Learn new skills.
- Give to others.
- Pay attention to the present moment (mindfulness)
Is there a color for mental health awareness? The green ribbon is the international symbol of mental health awareness. Wear a green ribbon to show colleagues, loved ones or simply those you walk past that you care about their mental health.
How can I promote my mental health day?
- Track gratitude and achievement with a journal.
- Start your day with a cup of coffee.
- Set up a getaway.
- 4, Work your strengths.
- Keep it cool for a good night’s sleep.
- Experiment with a new recipe, write a poem, paint or try a Pinterest project.
- Show some love to someone in your life.