What do I eat before a morning workout?
- An energy bar.
- A banana, an apple or other fresh fruit.
- A fruit smoothie.
- A whole-grain bagel or crackers.
- A low-fat granola bar.
- A peanut butter sandwich.
- Sports drink or diluted juice.
What should I eat during a 6 workout?
- FRUIT. Fruit is a key RD go-to.
- HOMEMADE MUFFIN. If you’re heading out for a longer workout, you need enough fuel to sustain you.
- ENERGY BOWLS.
- YOGURT PARFAITS.
- TOASTER WAFFLES.
How can I get energy before a morning workout?
Ideal pre-workout meals include:
- banana and peanut butter.
- oatmeal with almond milk and berries.
- Greek yogurt with apples.
What should I eat after 6am workout? Whole eggs and toast
If you have time, make an omelet or a scramble with four whole eggs and vegetables. If your mornings are a little crazed, make hard-boiled eggs ahead of time and grab before you run out the door. “Pair whole-grain toast and you have a cheap, easy, complete post-workout meal,” Mazur says.