What is best to eat before and after a workout? Experts say the best way to go is a snack that’s a combination of carbs (to give you fuel) and protein (to get your body ready to build and repair muscles). Some ideas include a banana and some peanut butter with crackers, a handful of nuts and raisins, or a hardboiled egg.
What should I eat to see results from working out?
- Tart cherry juice.
- Fatty Fish.
- Beet Juice.
What are 3 foods you should eat after a workout?
- grilled chicken with roasted vegetables and rice.
- egg omelet with avocado spread on whole grain toast.
- salmon with sweet potato.
- tuna salad sandwich on whole grain bread.
- tuna and crackers.
- oatmeal, whey protein, banana and almonds.
- cottage cheese and fruits.
- pita and hummus.
Is it better to eat before or after a butt workout? “Eating before the gym is important as well because your workout will burn the food off, and then your post workout meal is strictly going to your booty versus trying to feed your whole body.” Getting enough calories to sustain your muscle growth is also important, says personal trainer James Smith.