What is the best drink before a workout?
- Whey Protein.
- Grape Juice.
- Beetroot Juice.
- Coconut Water.
What should I eat or drink before a gym workout?
Good snack options include:
- An energy bar.
- A banana, an apple or other fresh fruit.
- A fruit smoothie.
- A whole-grain bagel or crackers.
- A low-fat granola bar.
- A peanut butter sandwich.
- Sports drink or diluted juice.
How can I boost my energy before a workout?
- Eat Two To Three Hours Beforehand.
- Have A Quick Pre-Workout Snack.
- Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate.
- Drink Something Caffeinated.
- Choose A Fun Routine.
- Reschedule Your Workout.
- Take A Power Nap.
- Go Outside.
Is it OK to workout on an empty stomach? Working out on an empty stomach won’t hurt you—and it may actually help, depending on your goal. But first, the downsides. Exercising before eating comes with the risk of “bonking”—the actual sports term for feeling lethargic or light-headed due to low blood sugar.