What should I eat before and after a workout to burn fat? “A protein shake or a complete meal within 1-2 hours of post workout will help the body to build lean muscles and regain energy. Whole foods are better choices as it provides complete nutrition. Eat eggs, chicken breast, turkey, whole grains, cottage cheese, tofu, nuts and veggies.
What should I eat after a workout to lose fat?
- Bananas with peanut butter.
- Baked sweet potato and egg.
- Greek yogurt with berries.
- Cottage cheese with vegetable sticks.
- Quinoa salad.
- Post-workout shake.
- Savory muffins.
What should I eat before a workout to burn fat?
- Banana. Bananas are one of the best pre-workout foods ever.
- Yogurt with fruits.
- Whole Grain crackers or toast.
- Nuts and Dried Fruits.
Should I eat before workout for fat loss? You can eat before or after a workout to lose weight, but both pre- and post-workout meals are important for your weight-loss efforts. Eat at least a small meal before exercise to fuel your workout and eat food after a workout to lose weight and recover.