What’s a good food to eat before workout?
- Fruit smoothies.
- Yogurt parfaits with granola and fruit.
- Whole grain bread with a couple of slices of lean meat.
- Chicken with rice and vegetables.
- Apples with peanut butter and raisins.
- Greek yogurt.
What should I eat 15 minutes before a workout?
- Nonfat Greek yogurt with fruit.
- Whole grain toast and a hard-boiled egg.
- Banana with 1 tbsp peanut butter.
- Yogurt-based smoothies.
- Handful of nuts and raisins (2 parts raisins to 1 part nuts)
What should I eat 10 minutes before the gym? Ideally, fuel up two hours before you exercise by:
If you only have 5-10 minutes before you exercise, eat a piece of fruit such as an apple or banana. “The key is to consume easily digested carbohydrates, so you don’t feel sluggish,” Platt said.
What do bodybuilders eat before they workout? Chicken and Yams: A bodybuilder classic, chicken and yams are the perfect pre-workout combo. You can also eat them post-workout to cut down on meal prep! Tuna and Brown Rice: Any light, low-fat fish will do, but nothing beats tuna for convenience, and the brown rice adds flavor and fuel for your lifts.