How can a man improve his health?
- Have regular checkups – even if you feel okay.
- Schedule an appointment with your doctor when something doesn’t seem right.
- Know your family history – and share it with your doctor.
- Get some exercise.
- Give yourself permission to take a break.
- Ask your doctor about cancer screenings.
What are three health problems for males?
- Heart disease. More men die of heart disease than any other cause of death.
- Cancer. Cancer follows heart disease as the second-leading cause of death among American men, the CDC reports.
- Erectile dysfunction.
- HPV and other STIs.
- Low testosterone.
What is the #1 health threat to men? Cardiovascular Disease: The Leading Men’s Health Threat
“Heart disease and stroke are the first and second leading causes of death worldwide, in both men and women,” says Darwin Labarthe, MD, MPH, PhD, director of the Division for Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention at the CDC.
What are 5 male health concerns? To help men better their health, WebMD examined the risk factors for five of the biggest killers of men: heart disease, stroke, suicide, prostate cancer, and lung cancer. We asked the experts why men were so vulnerable to these ailments and what they could do to reduce their risk of disease and death.