How can I be healthy this year?
- Exercise Regularly. Staying physically fit improves cardiovascular and muscular health and helps fight disease.
- Eat Right.
- Get Enough Sleep.
- Protect Yourself From COVID-19 and the Flu.
- Stick to Your Plan.
How do you maintain a healthy lifestyle CDC? Eat healthy and enjoy it! Learn about planning meals, cutting calories and healthy recipes. To prevent weight gain; choose a healthy eating plan, get moving, and monitor your weight. Physical activity is important for weight loss and maintaining your weight.
What are 10 ways to stay healthy?
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Consume less salt and sugar.
- Reduce intake of harmful fats.
- Avoid harmful use of alcohol.
- Don’t smoke.
- Be active.
- Check your blood pressure regularly.
- Get tested.
What are the six basic rules for good health?
- Medical. It’s important to establish and maintain a relationship with a primary care provider who will partner with you to help you understand your specific medical risks and assess your general state of health.
- Social Wellness.