How can I improve my health and wellness?
- Take Proper Sleep:
- Eat a Balanced Diet:
- Expose Your Body to Sunlight:
- Deal with Stress:
- Exercise Daily:
- Stay Away from Smoking and Alcohol:
- Be Social, as Much as You Can:
- Find and Practice New Hobbies:
What are 10 ways to improve your health?
- Enjoy de-stressing. Experts recommend regular exercise, meditation and breathing techniques to reduce stress.
- Put away the salt.
- Get to bed earlier.
- Have a glass of red wine.
- Check your posture and ergonomics.
- Do a crossword puzzle.
- Weigh in.
- Make a few dietary substitutions.
How do you maintain your health and wellness everyday?
- Measure and Watch Your Weight.
- Limit Unhealthy Foods and Eat Healthy Meals.
- Take Multivitamin Supplements.
- Drink Water and Stay Hydrated, and Limit Sugared Beverages.
- Exercise Regularly and Be Physically Active.
- Reduce Sitting and Screen Time.
- Get Enough Good Sleep.
- Go Easy on Alcohol and Stay Sober.
What are 7 things you can do to improve your health?
- 1 Ease into exercise. Regular exercise helps to ward off nearly every degenerative disease, including cognitive decline.
- 2 Sleep until you’re rested.
- 3 Follow a heart-healthy diet.
- 4 Snack selectively.
- 5 Go for the joe.
- 6 Don’t shy away from chocolate.
- 7 Stay connected.