How can I improve my health in summer?
- Wear loose clothing.
- Digesting food during the summer months is especially difficult.
- Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from the harsh rays of the sun.
- Protect your skin from the ultraviolet rays by putting on generous amounts of sunscreen.
- Avoid excessive caffeine consumption.
How would you have a healthy lifestyle in 2021? Beyond immunity, research has shown that individuals following five key habits—eating a healthy diet, exercising regularly, keeping a healthy body weight, not drinking too much alcohol, and not smoking—live more than a decade longer than those who don’t.
What are some summer tips?
- Keep food safety in mind when grilling out or picnicking.
- Be careful with fireworks.
- Get plenty of rest and stay hydrated.
- Take advantage of summer fruits and vegetables.
- Get moving!
- Keep your skin protected from the sun.
- Be aware of summer hazards.
How can I improve my health in 2022?
- Exercise Regularly. Staying physically fit improves cardiovascular and muscular health and helps fight disease.
- Eat Right.
- Get Enough Sleep.
- Protect Yourself From COVID-19 and the Flu.
- Stick to Your Plan.