How can I improve my health in summer?
11 General Tips to Beat the Heat
- Wear loose clothing.
- Digesting food during the summer months is especially difficult.
- Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from the harsh rays of the sun.
- Protect your skin from the ultraviolet rays by putting on generous amounts of sunscreen.
- Avoid excessive caffeine consumption.
What should we avoid in summer?
10 Unhealthy Mistakes to Avoid This Summer
- Being in the Sun Too Much.
- Mismanaging a Sunburn.
- Disregarding Sunglasses.
- Swimming Unsafely.
- Curating Bacterial BBQs.
- Drinking Too Much Alcohol.
- Eating Too Many High-Fat, High-Sugar Foods.
- Consuming Foods Linked to Sunburns.
Which food makes body cool?
Here we have listed a few cooling foods that you should definitely add to your diet to fight against the hot climate effects.
- Watermelon Watermelon, a seasonal summer fruit comes for a reason.
- Coconut water.
- Green leafy vegetables.
Which food is best for summer?
Here are some foods that are absolutely refreshing to consume during the summer heat, and they come with the added benefit of being healthy for your body.
- Iced Coffee and Tea –
- Melons –
- Mangoes –
- Salads –
- Berries –
- Corn –
- Fresh Juice –