How can I improve my testicle health?
- Learn How To Give Yourself a Testicular Examination.
- Wear Protection When Playing Sports.
- Quit Smoking (All Kinds)
- Eat Plenty of Foods Rich in Antioxidants.
- Testicular Health with Urology Specialist.
What foods are good for your balls? Foods and nutrients to emphasize for testicular health:
Antioxidant-rich foods include brightly colored organic vegetables like red, orange and yellow bell pepper, carrots, and sweet potato. Good fruits include organic tomatoes, grapes, berries, cherries, and pomegranate.
How can I treat my testicle?
- Placing an ice pack against your scrotum.
- Resting and avoiding strenuous activity.
- Medication to treat pain and inflammation.
- Antibiotics to prevent or treat infection.
- Wearing a jockstrap to support your testicles.
How do I know if my testicle is healthy? The testicles should feel smooth, without any lumps or bumps, and firm but not hard. You may feel a soft tube at the back of each testicle, which is called the epididymis. If you notice any changes or anything unusual about your testicles, you should see a GP.