How can I stay healthy in 2022?
- Exercise Regularly. Staying physically fit improves cardiovascular and muscular health and helps fight disease.
- Eat Right.
- Get Enough Sleep.
- Protect Yourself From COVID-19 and the Flu.
- Stick to Your Plan.
How can I be healthy for the holidays?
- Drink plenty of water. It’s important to stay hydrated even in the cooler winter months.
- Get a flu shot. The holiday season overlaps with flu season.
- Manage stress.
- Wash your hands often.
- Foodborne illness.
- Make time for exercise.
- Healthy holiday traditions.
- Make healthy food choices.
What are your top holiday wellness tips?
- Prioritize “Me Time”
- Practice Self-Control When It Comes to Food.
- Be Mindful of Your Alcohol Consumption.
- Get Plenty of Sleep.
- Enjoy Quality Time with Loved Ones.
- Stay Active and Find Ways to Occupy Your Time.
- Plan Ahead to Avoid Last Minute Stress.
What are 5 ways to be healthier in the new year?
- 5 Tips for Staying Healthy in the New Year. SHARE.
- Set Realistic Goals. Most people want to change too much at one time and set unrealistic goals for themselves.
- Focus on adding to your diet rather than taking away.
- Find exercise that you enjoy.
- Plan Ahead.
- Have a bounce-back plan.