How can kids take care of their summer?
- Keep Your Kids Hydrated: It is very important to keep the body fluids high.
- Make Them Wear Light Cotton Clothes:
- Maintain a Healthy Diet Full of Fresh Fruits and Vegetables:
- Avoid Going out During the Day:
- Giving them Proper Protection before Stepping Out in the Sun:
What are the top 5 safety tips for summer?
- Practice Summer Heat Safety. Never leave an infant or young child alone in a closed car in the summer.
- Stay Safe Around Water. My advice here is short and sweet: Never let a child near water unattended.
- Protect Your Skin Against Sunburn.
- Keep the Bugs at Bay.
- Avoid Poison Ivy.
How do I give my child the best summer ever? Pack a picnic for when you pick them up from daycare and head to the nearest lake for dinner. Plan movie nights, pop popcorn and watch whatever show they choose. Go to the local library and binge on books. Then, read to them as often as they’d like (even if they’re old enough to read on their own).
How do kids survive summer at home?
- Free your children from boredom by encouraging independence.
- Find a new rhythm during the day.
- Balance outings with unstructured time at home.
- Lean on the village.
- Keep bins of crafts & puzzles handy.
- Take midweek field trips!
- Take breaks from each other.