How can you improve employee health and wellness?
- Eat a good breakfast.
- Be prepared to handle stress.
- Reduce sitting time.
- Build a healthy lunch routine.
- Encourage hand washing.
- Prevent back pain from sitting.
- Avoid digital eye strain.
- Make time for physical activity.
What are 4 goals for an employee wellness program? Improve employee health and well-being. Empower employees with health education and lifestyle skills that enable them to achieve their best possible health. Positively affect employee morale and job satisfaction. Optimize performance and productivity.
What are some good wellness tips?
- Get some activity every day. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends External Site American adults get at least 150 minutes of activity per week.
- Up your fruits and veggies.
- Get more sleep.
- Prioritize your mental health.
- Ditch sugary drinks and opt for water instead.
What are at least five 5 workplace wellness best practices for a successful wellness program?
- Treat the program as a benefit, not a perk.
- Team up with the right platform.
- Adopt a results-oriented mindset …
- 4. … But offer flexibility.
- Create a culture that celebrates wellness.
- Ensure accessibility.
- Help people form habits.