How can you promote health and wellness in the workplace?
- Keep employees connected. Using a workplace show that everyone is watching is a good way for people to connect to one another.
- Promote preparedness.
- Encourage employees to rest.
- Share ways for employees to relax.
- Incentivize exercise.
- Encourage giving back.
- Boost morale.
What are some good wellness tips?
- Get some activity every day. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends External Site American adults get at least 150 minutes of activity per week.
- Up your fruits and veggies.
- Get more sleep.
- Prioritize your mental health.
- Ditch sugary drinks and opt for water instead.
What are the 3 elements that influence a healthy workplace?
- The Physical Environment: Addressing “traditional” health and safety legislation requirements.
- Personal Health Resources: Supporting healthy lifestyle practices.
- The Organizational Culture:
What are at least five 5 workplace wellness best practices for a successful wellness program?
- Treat the program as a benefit, not a perk.
- Team up with the right platform.
- Adopt a results-oriented mindset …
- 4. … But offer flexibility.
- Create a culture that celebrates wellness.
- Ensure accessibility.
- Help people form habits.