How do I keep my feet healthy as I age?
- Wash and thoroughly dry your feet for good hygiene.
- Wear a fresh clean pair of socks and change them daily.
- Keep the insides and outsides of your shoes clean.
- Rotate your shoes — don’t wear the same pair two days in a row.
- Wear properly fitted shoes.
How can I care my feet at home?
- Smooth It Out. Make it a habit to use a pumice stone or foot file on damp heels and calluses.
- Moisturize. If your heels are very dry and cracked, see a podiatrist or dermatologist for a prescription treatment.
- Fight Fungus.
- Wear Sunscreen.
- Get Support.
- Don’t Forget Your Toenails!
How can I make my feet soft again? Baby oil or petroleum jelly are usually safe. Soak your feet a few times a week and use a pumice stone or foot brush to gently exfoliate off dead skin. Avoid hot showers or baths, and rinse in warm water to prevent skin from drying.
How can I make my feet soft and beautiful?
- Exfoliate At Least Once A Week.
- Avoid Soaking Feet.
- Keep a Pumice Stone in Your Shower.
- Do Some Heavy-Duty Moisturizing.
- Don’t Forget to Apply Sunscreen.
- Eat Foot-Friendly Foods.
- MORE: 5 Foods That Have More Sugar Than a Candy Bar.
- Let Toes Breathe.