How do I prepare for a 6am workout?
- Wake up with intention.
- Keep your alarm at a distance.
- Make your bed.
- Lay out your clothes the night before.
- Plan every minute of your morning.
- Make it a group effort.
- Find a workout that makes you actually want to wake up early.
What should I eat for early morning workout?
- An energy bar.
- A banana, an apple or other fresh fruit.
- A fruit smoothie.
- A whole-grain bagel or crackers.
- A low-fat granola bar.
- A peanut butter sandwich.
- Sports drink or diluted juice.
Is it good to workout at 6am? Exercising early in the morning may sound daunting, but the benefits have been scientifically proven time and time again. According to various studies, AM workouts actually burn more fat, lower blood pressure, help you build more muscle, and leave you feeling energetic all day long.
What should I eat on empty stomach before morning workout? If you decide to eat before working out, choose an easily digestible meal containing carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Eat about 2 to 3 hours before your workout. If you’re pressed for time, snack on an energy bar, peanut butter sandwich, or fresh or dried fruit.