How do I prepare for coming back to school?
- Determine Your Goals.
- Find a School That Fits Your Needs.
- Get Your Application Materials in Order.
- Research Your Financial Options.
- Create a Plan.
How can students improve their health in school?
- Providing quality health education, including sexual health education.
- Implementing systems to increase student access to health care.
- Promoting activities to decrease bullying, increase parent engagement, and help students feel more connected to school.
How do you stay healthy at school?
- Get adequate sleep.
- Exercise daily.
- Reduce screen time.
- Practice healthy eating habits.
- Stay up-to-date on immunizations.
- Wash hands frequently to reduce spread of germs.
- Consider masking in school.
- Help your child deal with stress and anxiety.
What are some good wellness tips?
- Get some activity every day. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends External Site American adults get at least 150 minutes of activity per week.
- Up your fruits and veggies.
- Get more sleep.
- Prioritize your mental health.
- Ditch sugary drinks and opt for water instead.