How do I prepare myself for spring?
A few ways to keep your body hydrated from the inside out:
- Drink Lots of Water.
- Eat fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Eat healthy fats.
- Cut back on salty and fried foods.
- Take supplements.
How does Spring clean your body?
- Fill Your Plate With Fresh, In-Season Fruits and Vegetables.
- Be Mindful of Opportunities to Overindulge.
- Stay Hydrated.
- Get Outside and Get Moving.
- Soak Up the Sun.
- But Do Protect Skin and Eyes From Damaging UV Rays.
- Reset Your Sleep Schedule.
- Watch for Allergens (Both Indoors and Out)
What are the top 5 ways to stay healthy?
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Consume less salt and sugar.
- Reduce intake of harmful fats.
- Avoid harmful use of alcohol.
- Don’t smoke.
- Be active.
- Check your blood pressure regularly.
- Get tested.
How do you stay healthy during spring break?
- Stay hydrated. First and foremost, make water your drink of choice.
- Don’t save up your calories. Many spring breakers will “save up” their calories for the day in order to eat a huge meal later.
- Stay active.
- Moderation is key.