How do men keep good health?
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Stay at a healthy weight.
- Get 7 to 8 hours of sleep.
- Be physically active.
- Don’t smoke.
- If you drink alcohol, have no more than two drinks a day (standard drink is: 12 ounces of beer/wine cooler, 5 ounces of wine, 1.5 ounces of distilled spirits).
What is a healthy body for a man? “The average man in peak physical condition should have around 10 per cent body fat or less, with a waist circumference under 35 inches,” says Nadolsky. “It’s harder to determine the ideal size of chest, arms and legs as training for specific sports can develop some muscles while neglecting others.”
What should a man eat daily?
- Five or more servings of fruits and vegetables.
- At least six servings of whole grain breads, cereals, and starchy vegetables.
- Two or three servings of low-fat dairy products.
- Two or three servings of lean meat, chicken, and fish.
- Cut back on sweets.
- Limit your sodium intake.
What a man should eat? As a man, staying healthy means eating mostly what’s good for anyone—more fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean meats, and low-fat dairy products.