How do you celebrate men’s health week? Use your company’s liberal dress policy to celebrate Wear Blue Friday, the Friday before Father’s day. Use the on-line Tool Kit to help enhance your outreach efforts. This site maintained by Men’s Health Network with the help of contributions from our generous supporters.
What is Mens mental health month? June is recognized as Men’s Mental Health Awareness Month to address specific challenges and barriers men face.
What is best for men’s health? Fatty fish like salmon, herring, sardines, and halibut are another excellent source of healthy fat. They have a special type known as omega-3 fatty acids. These protect against heart disease, the top killer of men in the U. S. Two servings of fatty fish a week can lower your chances of dying from heart disease.
How can a man take care of his health?
- Have regular checkups – even if you feel okay.
- Schedule an appointment with your doctor when something doesn’t seem right.
- Know your family history – and share it with your doctor.
- Get some exercise.
- Give yourself permission to take a break.
- Ask your doctor about cancer screenings.