How do you stay healthy in fall?
11 Healthy Living Tips for Fall
- Eat a Healthy Diet. Healthy eating is key to your overall health, no matter the season.
- Take a Vitamin D Supplement.
- Get a Flu Shot.
- Wash Your Hands.
- Drink Plenty of Water.
- Find a Therapist You Trust.
- Prioritize Dental Health.
- Catch Enough Z’s.
What are the 5 keys to health?
If we want to improve our health we can review our daily habits and choices in 5 key areas:
- NUTRITION – Natural Foods in a Balanced Diet.
- EXERCISE – Regular Activity in a Balanced Program.
- STRESS – Stress Management – Rest & Relaxation.
- SLEEP – Quality Rest and Proper Rhythms.
How can I stay healthy in November?
7 tips to keep you healthy and lean this holiday season
- Eat healthy, balanced meals. Well-balanced meals will help you feel full, which is essential if you want to resist unhealthy party food.
- Stay hydrated.
- Eat regularly — and often.
- Avoid late-night eating.
- Exercise early.
- Try mindful eating.
- Relax and enjoy!
How can I stay healthy in 2022?
5 Tips for a Healthier 2022
- Exercise Regularly. Staying physically fit improves cardiovascular and muscular health and helps fight disease.
- Eat Right.
- Get Enough Sleep.
- Protect Yourself From COVID-19 and the Flu.
- Stick to Your Plan.