How does Spring clean your body?
- Fill Your Plate With Fresh, In-Season Fruits and Vegetables.
- Be Mindful of Opportunities to Overindulge.
- Stay Hydrated.
- Get Outside and Get Moving.
- Soak Up the Sun.
- But Do Protect Skin and Eyes From Damaging UV Rays.
- Reset Your Sleep Schedule.
- Watch for Allergens (Both Indoors and Out)
How do I prepare myself for spring?
A few ways to keep your body hydrated from the inside out:
- Drink Lots of Water.
- Eat fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Eat healthy fats.
- Cut back on salty and fried foods.
- Take supplements.
How do you take care of spring season?
Here Are 5 Skin Care Tips For Spring:
- Start Exfoliating.
- Protect Yourself From Sun Damage.
- Hydrate Yourself.
- Use Natural Ingredients Rich In Vitamin C.
- Eat A Nutritious Diet.
What are 10 things I can do to stay healthy over the summer?
- Eat healthy and light. Eat light, small, frequent meals.
- Treat your eyes well. Protect your vision from the harsh sunlight at work and at play, wear protective eyewear.
- Avoid Alcohol and Caffeine.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Stay indoors.
- Avoid outside food.