What are 10 tips for good health?
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Consume less salt and sugar.
- Reduce intake of harmful fats.
- Avoid harmful use of alcohol.
- Don’t smoke.
- Be active.
- Check your blood pressure regularly.
- Get tested.
What is one of the easiest ways to stay healthy in the workplace?
- Eat a well-balanced lunch.
- Exercise regularly.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Get enough sleep.
- Keep a clean desk.
How can you improve health and well at work?
- Provide an Employee Assistance Program.
- Help employees work towards long-term goals.
- Set friendly fitness challenges.
- Introduce wellbeing-based employee benefits.
- Arrange regular get-togethers.
- Introduce designated wellbeing leaders.
- Encourage real breaks.
What are 7 strategies for improving staff performance?
- Track Individual Progress. Get to know your employees inside out.
- Set SMART Goals.
- Empower Your Employees.
- Reward High Performance.
- Foster a Positive Working Environment.
- Increase Job Satisfaction.
- Encourage Regular Communication.