What are 10 ways to be mentally healthy?
- Make social connection — especially face-to-face — a priority.
- Stay active.
- Talk to someone.
- Appeal to your senses.
- Take up a relaxation practice.
- Make leisure and contemplation a priority.
- Eat a brain-healthy diet to support strong mental health.
- Don’t skimp on sleep.
What are mental health tips? Practice self-care and make yourself a priority.
– Eat a healthy diet – research has shown that what you eat—and don’t eat—affects the way you think and feel. – Exercise, which can help decrease depression and anxiety and improve moods. – Get enough sleep.
How do you stay mentally healthy at school?
- Stay Hydrated. It is important to stay hydrated in your day to day life.
- Get Active.
- Plan Ahead.
- Eat Well.
- Create Some Me Time.
- Get some rest.
What are 15 things you can do daily to improve your mental health?
- Take care of your body. Physical well-being contributes to mental well-being.
- Maintain a peaceful mind. It’s equally important to keep your mind healthy.
- Get quality sleep.
- Practice self-love.
- Write things down.
- Be social.
- Pay it forward.
- Go off the grid.