What are some summer tips?
10 Tips for a Happy and Healthy Summer
- Keep food safety in mind when grilling out or picnicking.
- Be careful with fireworks.
- Get plenty of rest and stay hydrated.
- Take advantage of summer fruits and vegetables.
- Get moving!
- Keep your skin protected from the sun.
- Be aware of summer hazards.
Which food should avoid in summer?
9 Foods And Drinks To Avoid This Summer
- Coffee. Avoid or limit your consumption of coffee if you want to stay hydrated during this blazing summertime.
- Pickles. Pickles are very high in sodium which can also encourage dehydration in the body.
- Fruits over juices.
- High salt intake.
- Fried food.
Which food makes body cool?
Here we have listed a few cooling foods that you should definitely add to your diet to fight against the hot climate effects.
- Watermelon Watermelon, a seasonal summer fruit comes for a reason.
- Coconut water.
- Green leafy vegetables.
Which fruit is good in summer?
Summer Seasonal Fruits and It’s Benefits
- Watermelon Fruit. Summer means watermelon.
- Muskmelon Fruit. Are you suffering from sleep disorders?
- Lychee Fruit. Eat this delicious fruit to promote blood circulation in your body.
- Mango Fruit. Love mango?
- Limes Fruit.
- Champagne Grapes Fruit.