What are the 10 healthy tips?
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Consume less salt and sugar.
- Reduce intake of harmful fats.
- Avoid harmful use of alcohol.
- Don’t smoke.
- Be active.
- Check your blood pressure regularly.
- Get tested.
What are some fun facts about health? Laughing 100 times is equivalent to 15 minutes of exercise on a stationary bike. There are more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world. You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television. Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.
How can we make our health fun?
- Personalize your meals: Make meals look appealing by presenting food in a fun and interesting way!
- Have a variety of foods!:Expose your children to a variety of different foods, textures, and flavors to keep them excited about what they are eating.
What are 10 facts about health?
- Laughing is good for the heart and can increase blood flow by 20 percent.
- Your skin works hard.
- Always look on the bright side: being an optimist can help you live longer.
- Exercise will give you more energy, even when you’re tired.