What are the 10 safety tips?
- Use tools and machines properly.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Be safe in the cold weather.
- Follow procedure, don’t take shortcuts.
- Wear your protective gear.
- If you see unsafe conditions, let a supervisor know.
- Take breaks.
- Stay sober.
Why is summer safety important? Summer is a time for fun in the sun, but you want to make sure it is also safe and healthy for you and your family. Unfortunately, the sunny days of summer can be accompanied by serious dangers such as food poisoning, drowning, allergy attacks, heat-related illnesses, sunburns and the stress of traveling.
What is summer safety for kids? Use a sunscreen with at least SPF (sun protection factor) 15 every time your child goes outside. For the best protection, apply sunscreen generously 30 minutes before going outdoors. Don’t forget to protect ears, noses, lips, and the tops of feet.
What are the 7 safety tips?
- Use the proper tool for the job.
- Always wear the proper PPE for the work task.
- Never work on live equipment.
- Make sure chemicals are properly labeled and stored.
- Communicate safety hazards to other personnel.
- Stop work when needed to address hazards.