What are the 12 tips to be health?
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Consume less salt and sugar.
- Reduce intake of harmful fats.
- Avoid harmful use of alcohol.
- Don’t smoke.
- Be active.
- Check your blood pressure regularly.
- Get tested.
How can I stay healthy in 2022?
- Exercise Regularly. Staying physically fit improves cardiovascular and muscular health and helps fight disease.
- Eat Right.
- Get Enough Sleep.
- Protect Yourself From COVID-19 and the Flu.
- Stick to Your Plan.
How can I stay healthy in December?
- Maintain Weight. While it is admirable to desire weight loss, you do not have to make it a priority this holiday season.
- Keep Active.
- Do Not Skip Meals.
- Pack A Snack.
- Be Aware of Your Surroundings.
- Indulge Without Overindulging.
- Remember, It Is Okay to Say “No”
- Moderate Drinking.
What are the tips to stay healthy for this season?
- Make nutritious choices. Continue to eat a heart-healthy diet full of fruits, vegetables, low-fat dairy and lean proteins.
- Exercise. Shorter days and colder weather can translate to less frequent exercise.
- Drink in moderation.
- Reduce stress.