What are the benefits of autumn? Fall makes for the perfect time to get outdoors and increase the physical activity our bodies need. With cooler temperatures, the risk of heat-related health issues are reduced. Activities include walking, biking, hiking, horseback riding and raking leaves.
How can I be healthy this year?
- Exercise Regularly. Staying physically fit improves cardiovascular and muscular health and helps fight disease.
- Eat Right.
- Get Enough Sleep.
- Protect Yourself From COVID-19 and the Flu.
- Stick to Your Plan.
What makes a woman healthy? “Women need a mix of cardio and resistance or weight-bearing exercise at least three to five times a week to help prevent osteoporosis, heart disease, cancer, and diabetes. Exercise also promotes good self-image, which is really important to a woman’s mental health.”
How can I stay healthy in December?
- Maintain Weight. While it is admirable to desire weight loss, you do not have to make it a priority this holiday season.
- Keep Active.
- Do Not Skip Meals.
- Pack A Snack.
- Be Aware of Your Surroundings.
- Indulge Without Overindulging.
- Remember, It Is Okay to Say “No”
- Moderate Drinking.