What can be done to improve the mental health of teenagers?
- Get Plenty of Sleep. Getting enough good quality sleep is important for mental health.
- Build Healthy Relationships with Others.
- Eat a Healthy Diet.
- Learn to Relax.
- Avoid Alcohol and Other Drugs.
What are 10 ways to be mentally healthy?
- Make social connection — especially face-to-face — a priority.
- Stay active.
- Talk to someone.
- Appeal to your senses.
- Take up a relaxation practice.
- Make leisure and contemplation a priority.
- Eat a brain-healthy diet to support strong mental health.
- Don’t skimp on sleep.
What are 15 things you can do daily to improve your mental health?
- Take care of your body. Physical well-being contributes to mental well-being.
- Maintain a peaceful mind. It’s equally important to keep your mind healthy.
- Get quality sleep.
- Practice self-love.
- Write things down.
- Be social.
- Pay it forward.
- Go off the grid.
How do I teach my teen self care?
- Carve out time. This is the basic pre-requisite for just about all the ways to take of yourself.
- Get some sleep.
- Creative expression.
- Play with a pet.
- Meet and communicate with friends.