What does being tip certified mean? But what does TIPS certified mean? TIPS stands for Training for Intervention Procedures and is a skills-based training program that is designed to prevent intoxication, underage drinking, and drunk driving.
How do you pass TIPS certification?
- Enroll in the course that’s right for you.
- Complete the self-paced course at your own pace.
- Pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better.
- Print proof of completion.
- Permanent TIPS card mailed USPS within 48 hours.
- eTIPS certification is valid for 3-years.
How long does the TIPS certification take? Depending on the user and the course jurisdiction, the course can take anywhere from 3 to 4 hours to complete.
What is TIPS phone number? Customer Support (800) 438-8477 | TIPS | Online or Phone.