What every woman should know about her body?
- The date your period is due. “It’s easy to forget the exact date of your monthly cycle and everyone’s is different,” says Dr Atkins.
- What your breasts feel like.
- How often you go to the bathroom.
- Where your moles are and what they look like.
- How much you weigh.
How a woman should take care of her body?
- Put on clean underwear and clothes every day.
- Wash your hands and face every day with soap and water. Use a towel to dry off.
- Take a shower or bath by yourself.
- Use deodorant every day.
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day and floss every day.
What are 10 tips for good health?
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Consume less salt and sugar.
- Reduce intake of harmful fats.
- Avoid harmful use of alcohol.
- Don’t smoke.
- Be active.
- Check your blood pressure regularly.
- Get tested.
What a woman should do everyday?
- Drink more water.
- Sleep 7-8 hours a night.
- Eat more “real” foods.
- Fit in a relaxing morning routine.
- Listen to your body.
- Move at least 20-30 minutes every day.
- Focus on feminine health.
- Take breaks to keep up energy.