What should a skinny guy eat before a workout? Because of this, you shouldn’t go into any muscle building workout without having eaten about 300-600 calories of a carbohydrate-containing meal two to three hours prior. This meal can include sweet potatoes, yams, oatmeal, quinoa, brown rice or any other healthy carbohydrate source.
What should men eat before a workout?
- Plain Greek yogurt with berries and granola.
- Whole-fruit smoothie.
- High-protein oatmeal and blueberries.
- Banana with peanut butter with honey.
- Apple with almond butter and raisins.
- Nut butter energy balls.
- DIY sports drink.
- Homemade granola bar.
Which food is best for skinny guys?
- Protein rich foods and supplements.
- Red meat.
- Fish like salmon.
- Fat rich foods.
- Milk and Milk products.
- Starchy vegetables like potatoes.
- Whole grains.
How do skinny guys meal prep?