What should I eat 1 hour before weight training? Quick Fuel (30 min to 1 hour before) –
Low fat fruit smoothie. Low fat chocolate milk. Fruit juice or sports drink. Low fat muffins.
What to eat quickly before working out?
- 2-3 Hours Before a Workout.
- Whole-Grain Crackers and a Glass of Nonfat Milk. Carbohydrates are your muscles’ favorite energy source.
- Ricotta Cheese on Cinnamon Raisin Toast.
- Instant Oatmeal.
- A Fruit Smoothie.
- A Piece of Fresh Fruit.
What is the best food to eat before weight training?
- Protein smoothie made with milk, protein powder, banana and mixed berries.
- Whole-grain cereal and milk.
- A cup of oatmeal topped with banana and sliced almonds.
- Natural almond butter and fruit preserve sandwich on whole-grain bread.
What should I eat 10 minutes before a workout? Ideally, fuel up two hours before you exercise by:
If you only have 5-10 minutes before you exercise, eat a piece of fruit such as an apple or banana. “The key is to consume easily digested carbohydrates, so you don’t feel sluggish,” Platt said.