What should I eat after a workout to lose fat?
- Bananas with peanut butter.
- Baked sweet potato and egg.
- Greek yogurt with berries.
- Cottage cheese with vegetable sticks.
- Quinoa salad.
- Post-workout shake.
- Savory muffins.
What should I eat before a workout to burn fat?
- Banana. Bananas are one of the best pre-workout foods ever.
- Yogurt with fruits.
- Whole Grain crackers or toast.
- Nuts and Dried Fruits.
What should I eat before working out to lose belly fat?
- Whole grain toast with unsweetened peanut or almond butter.
- Oatmeal with nuts.
- Orange juice (unsweetened, 200 mL)
- Berry smoothie.
- Low-fat yogurt with diced fruits or granola.
Should I eat before workout for fat loss? You can eat before or after a workout to lose weight, but both pre- and post-workout meals are important for your weight-loss efforts. Eat at least a small meal before exercise to fuel your workout and eat food after a workout to lose weight and recover.