What should I eat before a morning workout to build muscle?
- whole grain toast.
- beef jerky.
What should I eat before workout to gain muscle?
- A peanut butter and banana or PBJ sandwich.
- Greek yogurt with berries.
- Oatmeal with low-fat milk and fruit.
- Apple and peanut or almond butter.
- Handful of nuts and raisins (two parts raisins: one part nuts)
Should I eat before a morning workout bodybuilding? Make Carbohydrates Your Primary Fuel Source
Carbohydrates are your muscle’s primary energy source, so it makes sense to grab a few bites of oats or a banana on the run before you hit the gym.
Should I eat before lifting weights in the morning? If you’re training first thing in the morning with the goal to increase your lean muscle mass, or to perform at your best, you should absolutely aim to get a meal in prior to your training session.