What should I eat before a workout on Weight Watchers?
- Half a chicken, turkey or lean roast beef sandwich on whole-wheat bread.
- Low-fat yogurt with a sliced banana.
- Low-fat string cheese and 6 whole-grain crackers.
- Hard-boiled eggs, yolks removed and replaced with hummus.
- Skim milk blended with frozen fruit to make a smoothie.
What do you eat after a workout for Weight Watchers?
Options to consider include:
- Milk or yogurt.
- Whey protein powder.
Should you exercise while on Weight Watchers? Weight Watchers’ chief scientific officer told Time that exercise wasn’t a core part of the plan before, but now members will have an activity goal (FitPoints) in addition to their intake goal (the new SmartPoints, which you can learn about on the company’s site).
What is best to eat before a workout for weight loss?
- Banana. Bananas are one of the best pre-workout foods ever.
- Yogurt with fruits.
- Whole Grain crackers or toast.
- Nuts and Dried Fruits.