What should I eat before a workout Paleo?
- Lemon Poppy Seed Energy Bites.
- Garlic Habanero Cashews.
- No Bake Chocolate Almond Bars.
- Blueberry Zucchini Muffins.
- Apricot Granola Nut Clusters.
- Chewy Fig Bars.
- Chocolate Fig Bites.
- Coconut Ginger Bites.
Should you exercise while on the Paleo diet? Exercise is recommended on the paleo diet. Although they didn’t think of it as “exercise,” hunter-gatherers of the Paleolithic era were always on the move.
What should I eat before my gym workout?
- Protein smoothie made with milk, protein powder, banana and mixed berries.
- Whole-grain cereal and milk.
- A cup of oatmeal topped with banana and sliced almonds.
- Natural almond butter and fruit preserve sandwich on whole-grain bread.
What should I eat 40 minutes before workout?
- Whole grain toast, peanut or almond butter and banana slices.
- Chicken thighs, rice and steamed vegetables.
- Oatmeal, protein powder and blueberries.
- Scrambled eggs, veggies and avocado.
- Protein smoothie.