What should I eat before a workout to build muscle?
- A peanut butter and banana or PBJ sandwich.
- Greek yogurt with berries.
- Oatmeal with low-fat milk and fruit.
- Apple and peanut or almond butter.
- Handful of nuts and raisins (two parts raisins: one part nuts)
What should I eat 30 minutes before a lifting workout? If you are eating 30-60 minutes before: It is recommended that you eat a high carbohydrate, moderate protein, and low fat snack before exercising. (See examples below.) If you are eating 2-3 hours before: It is recommended that you eat a high carbohydrate, high protein, low fat meal before exercising.
What should I eat before sport Reddit?
- pickles/pickle juice.
- coconut water.
- trail mix.
Is it OK to eat 30 minutes before a workout? Good hydration is also linked to enhanced performance. Pre-workout meals can be eaten three hours to 30 minutes before a workout. However, choose foods that are easy to digest, especially if your workout starts in one hour or less. This will help you avoid stomach discomfort.